On the National Register of Historic Places and a Seattle Landmark, Trinity Church’s building was rebuilt in 1902 after fire destroyed it in great fire of 1889. The scope of work includes cleaning, stone restoration, and repointing of the rusticated sand stone church which was built in 1902. The bell tower and cupola at the main church building will be re-roofed with reclaimed old growth cedar shingles. The roof and skylight at the Parish Hall also will be replaced. All the stained glass window will be repaired with new protective covers constructed and installed on the exterior of the windows.
|Client:||Trinity Parish Episcopal Church|
|Program:||Cleaning, stone restoration, window repair, re-roofing of main church building|
|Highlights:||Main church building re-roofed with re-claimed old growth cedar shingles|